AKC Trick Dog Class
Learning tricks is a great for building your dog's confidence, enhancing your teamwork as well as stretching their mind past the ever-so-important foundational obedience skills. Not to mention bragging rights when your dog comes home with their Trick Dog title! The series will prepare your dog to qualify for the AKC Novice Trick Dog title and give them a head start on the AKC Intermediate Trick Dog title.
Bonus!! This class includes one AKC Trick Dog Novice test at the end of the series.
- Prerequisites: Family Dog Foundation skills or equivalent experience
- Length: This class meets for one hour, once per week for six weeks.
- Cost: $165 plus CT sales tax
What you need to bring to class:
- A clicker
- A few different types of treats that your dog finds rewarding. They should be soft, small (think "pea" sized) and a little stinky
- Optional: A mat for your dog to relax on