Control Unleashed® Class
Is your dog easily distracted, has difficulty concentrating or unable to control their impulses when excited? Taught by a Certified Control Unleashed® Instructor and based on the Control Unleashed® program by Leslie McDevitt, this class will help your dog to navigate the real world with confidence. Your dog will learn how to relax and focus while reading the environment around them.
It’s hard for a dog to perform at any level or learn new things when they can’t focus or think. This is also true for sensitive and nervous dogs in almost any new environmental situation. Throughout the six weeks, you will learn the tools and techniques to use in stressful or exciting situations all while playing games and having fun.
This class is not for dogs showing aggression directed towards people or children or dogs fighting with other dogs. If your dog falls into one of these other categories, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for private, in-home sessions.
“This is a class for dogs that need a class to learn how to be in a class” ~ Leslie McDevitt
- Length: This class meets for one hour, once per week for six weeks
- Cost: $195 plus CT sales tax
What you need to bring to class:
- A few different types of treats that your dog finds rewarding. They should be soft, small (think "pea" sized) and a little stinky
- A mat for your dog to relax on
- A hungry dog. Either feed half or no dinner prior to class.