Claudia Barbuto is the owner and Director of Training at Naturally Pawsitive LLC. She offers both group classes and customized, in-home training using positive, stress-free training and behavior modification methods. Claudia has over ten years of experience training more than a thousand dogs all sizes, ages, breeds and temperament for obedience and behavior modification. Naturally Pawsitive LLC is both Veterinarian and Vet-Behaviorist recommended.
Claudia's accreditations include:
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer Knowledge Assessed (CPDT-KA)
- Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner (KPA-CTP)
- Certified Control Unleashed Instructor
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers Professional Member
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants Supporting Member
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Evaluator
- American Kennel Club Trick Dog Evaluator
- American Safety & Health Institute Certified Pet First Aid
Claudia graduated with distinction from the Karen Pryor Academy for Animal Training & Behavior and is a certified dog trainer through the Certification Council for
Professional Dog Trainers. Her approach is based on positive training methods that are designed to help dog owners and their families solve behavioral problems and achieve training goals in a stress-free, humane, and effective manner. Using event marking and positive reinforcement, owners will see their dogs exhibit accelerated, enthusiastic learning and retain that knowledge for years to come.
Claudia is active in the community visiting eldercare facilities with her certified therapy dog as well as volunteering with numerous local rescue groups. She is currently an active member of Dog Star Rescue's Behavior Team.