Family Dog Advanced
Take your dog training to the next level! During this class, your dog will polish their skills including walking on a loose leash, keeping focus and attention on you with distractions, off leash work, as well as learn fun tricks and get an introduction to sport training. At the end of this class your dog will be ready to explore Trick Dog, Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog certification and more.
- Prerequisites: Family Dog Intermediate skills or equivalent skillset
- Length: This class meets for one hour, once per week for six weeks.
- Cost: $145 plus CT sales tax
What you need to bring to class:
- A hungry dog!
- A clicker (clickers provided during first class)
- A few different types of treats that your dog finds rewarding. They should be soft, small (think "pea" sized) and a little stinky
- Optional: A mat for your dog to relax on