Family Dog Foundation
This is a foundation class, the first step in your dog training journey. The Family Dog Foundation class begins to teach the basic obedience necessary for your dog to be an active member of the family. During this class, your dog will learn skills such as sit, down, stay, leave-it, returning when called, how to walk loosely on a leash as well as many others. The goal of this class is a solid foundation that your dog can use and build upon.
- Prerequisites: None
- Length: This class meets for one hour, once per week for six weeks. The first session is a people-only orientation, your puppy will need to stay home.
- Cost: $145 plus CT sales tax
What you need to bring to class:
- A hungry dog!
- A clicker (clickers provided during first class)
- A few different types of treats that your dog finds rewarding. They should be soft, small (think "pea" sized) and a little stinky
- Optional: A mat for your dog to relax on