Family Dog Intermediate
Now that your dog has the basics under their belt, it is time to bring their training to the next level. Family Dog Intermediate builds off of the skills your dog learned in Puppy Start Right or Family Dog Foundation. We gradually increase your dog’s staying stamina - their ability to sit and down until you ask them to move. Your dog will learn new skills such as settling, how to greet people politely and an Emergency Recall, for when coming when called really counts all while having fun.
- Prerequisites: Family Dog Foundation skills or equivalent skillset
- Length: This class meets for one hour, once per week for six weeks.
- Cost: $145 plus CT sales tax
What you need to bring to class:
- A hungry dog!
- A clicker (clickers provided during first class)
- A few different types of treats that your dog finds rewarding. They should be soft, small (think "pea" sized) and a little stinky
- Optional: A mat for your dog to relax on